Conditions and terms of sale / Return and refund policy
1. All descriptions are reliable and accurate and the lots are sold as genuine and authentic, unless the contrary is indicated. The purchaser may reject the lot and return it within 7 days (post office date stamp) after the end of the auction, if he proves it is not genuine or incorrectly described. The lots must be returned intact and as originally despatched. Lots which have been examined by the buyers before the auction cannot be returned. Also, lots purchased in the room cannot be returned after leaving the place. Buyers have no right to reject mixed lots, collections containing undescribed items, or described as having defects. Any illustration is part of the description and items cannot be returned for defects visible in it. When the value of a lot lies in the cancellation and not in the stamp, any defects of the latter shall not be a reason for rejecting the lot.
2. The highest bidder shall prevail. In case of equal mail bids, the earlier arrived will be considered as succesful. Telephone bids are acceptable, but should be confirmed in writing.
3. Before start selling or the date of the auction the Auctioneer has the right to withdraw any of the lots, to divide it into two or more parts, or to join two or more lots into one.
4. Bids should be received at least 2 hours before the start of the Sale.
5. Payment must be made in full just after the end of the sale in the room, or within 10 days after receipt of our invoice. Foreign buyers can pay by credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard) or by Bank Cheque, personal cheque and money order in foreign currency or in euro. Interest shall be payable by the purchaser on any overdue account. The Auctioneer has a descretion to waive payment of the interest. Title shall remain to A. KARAMITSOS until payment in full is received. Any buyer could be excluded if he is not a person of good faith, according to the Auctioneer’s opinion.
6. The invoices and the lots will be mailed to the address given on the bidding form. Postage and insurance is charged to the buyers. No packing cost is charged. The receipt for “Registered” letter by the Post Office constitutes delivery receipt for the Auctioneer.
7. A 18% buyer’s commission will be added to the “hammer price” for each lot, plus the respective Value Additive Tax (VAT) on our commission. All prices expressed in the catalogue and all bids are in euro, unless otherwise is stated.
8. Unsold lots with starting price “OFFER” are not available for sale after the end of the auction.
9. The sale price of lots marked as “OFFER” is defined by the highest offer, highest bid wins the item at said price.
10. The bidder is responsible for the invoice’s payment, unless otherwise aggreed, in writing, with the company.
11. Anyone who will take part in this Auction is familiar to the conditions of sale and accepts them. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Court in Athens, Greece.
12. You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your bank account (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your bank policies. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen ein optimales Erlebnis auf unserer Webseite zu bieten. Mit Ausnahme der technisch notwendigen Cookies können Sie selbst entscheiden, welche Arten von Cookies Sie zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass auf Basis Ihrer Einstellungen womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen.