Tel Aviv Stamps LTD
P.O. Box 16218, Tel-Aviv, ISRAEL
Fern-Auktionen werden von den philatelistischen Experten Yacov Tsachor von Tel Aviv durchgeführt.
Auktionen finden zweimal jährlich statt und umfassen alle Aspekte der Philatelie (Briefmarken, Postgeschichte und Thematik) und numismatische (Münzen & Banknoten) mit Schwerpunkt auf Holyland.
Wir akzeptieren folgende Zahlungsmöglichkeiten
Tel Aviv Stamps
Terms of Sale
- All start prices in this catalogue are in US $ and are the minimum acceptable.
- All lots are sold to the highest bidder at a single advance over the second highest bid. This auction is a MAIL SALE with bids to be received in writing or by Fax. Telephone bids will be accepted, but must be confirmed by Fax or Cable immediately after being placed. "BUY" bids are accepted on the condition that the Auctioneer's discretion is absolute. "BEST" bids are considered up to 3 times the start price.
- A commission of 19% and a handling fee of $ 2. - per lot, as well as postage, insurance and bank fees (for all checks from abroad) will be added to the purchase price. Lots will be sent by registered air mail except for bulk or heavy lots which will be sent by sea mail. Payments for these mailed by sea is to be sent upon receipt of invoice. Buyers of such lots cannot delay payment pending their arrival.
- Local buyers are requested to collect the material at the place and time designated by the Auctioneer and Bill will be paid in cash upon delivery. Local buyers will pay in local currency, at the representative rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Foreign buyers will pay in US $ (DM & SFR also accepted), as per bill rendered, unless other arrangements were made prior to shipment. Payment should be made within 7 days as of receipt of invoice. The Auctioneer may request payment prior to shipment if credit has not been established or buyer is a first-time client. Checks should be made out to : T-A Stamps (Y. Tsachor) Ltd. and mailed to P.O.Box 16218, Tel Aviv, ISRAEL.
- Buyers, and sellers will pay the applicable Value Added Tax. Purchases mailed as exports to clients residing abroad are exempt.
- Interest and collection costs will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Each lot is sold as genuine, unless otherwise described. Incorrectly described lots may be returned by REGISTERED AIR-MAIL within 5 days of receipt, providing they are intact and in the same condition as sold. Collections, lots containing 5 or more stamps, lots with described faults, are not returnable. Photographed lots are not returnable because of margin, perforations, cancellations, centering or appearance. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to prove that a lot is not genuine or wrongly described.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any bid and to group adjacent lots.
- All matters arising on account of this Sale shall be decided under the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction of Tel Aviv Courts is agreed upon.
Tel Aviv Stamps×
Auf den Zuschlag wird 19% Provision und $2 Los Gebühr berechnet. Weitere Kosten für Versand, Versicherung und Bankgebühren werden auch berechnet.
Tel Aviv Stamps 46. Auktion
|Los von||Los bis||Anfangszeit IST|
Schwerpunkt Heiliges Land Vorläufer, Palästina, 1948/9 Arabische Post, 1948 Interim, Doar Ivri, Israel ...
We start this Auction with the International Large Gold Collection: Israel - 1948 DOAR IVRI. Of the many specialties offered, the ...
Spezialangebot Israel, Palästina - dabei auch Bücher, Autographen, Judaica sowie Münzen und Banknoten.