De Nederlandsche Postzegelveiling (NPV) established in 1942 is the largest stamp auction house in the Netherlands. Twice each year a large full-colour hard-bound catalogue supports their auction, attracting visitors from all over the world to their modern offices, viewing and auction room facility in the beautiful town of Weesp, just a few minutes from Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport.
Each auction is well balanced between Dutch and Overseas lots including many individual specialities and rarities. But the biggest part of their auction contains lots and collections of the rest of the World with large offerings of intact stamp and postal history collections, heritage lots and stocks with thousands of albums sold during their 3-day auctions. Most of the material is offered as they received it from collectors all over the World.
For many decades buyers from all over the world have come to this auction because of the material they are offering. On the auction days, all buyers are invited for dinner. The web catalogue contains many tens of thousands of photos mostly all collections with start prices from 50 to 50.000 euro.
Shipment of purchases is at your own risk, our insurance only covers damage to the item, not if it is missing. Shipping costs are variable based on applicable rates and transport insurance will be charged.
For stamps, coins, tokens, banknotes, etc., which have been accepted for public sales of movable property, to be held by DE NEDERLANDSCHE POSTZEGEL- AND MUNTENVEILING BV, Leeuwenveldseweg 14a, 1382 LX Weesp, Holland
1. The sale takes place with 25% commission for every purchase including VAT.
Payment within 8 days after the last auction day, after which the purchased item can be received. Shipment of purchases is at your own risk, our insurance only covers damage to the item, not if it is missing. Shipping costs are variable based on applicable rates and transport insurance will be charged.
2. The bidding steps are as follows:
The auctioneer may deviate from this at its own discretion.
3. Bids are definitive. Written bids must be received by us 24 hours before the start of the auction, preferably by e-mail. You will always receive a confirmation of receipt. In the case of equal orders, the first order received takes precedence. Written bids must be equal to our applicable bidding steps listed under point 2, any rounding will be done to the nearest bidding step. We will treat your bids as if you were in the room bidding. Live online bidding is possible with us at no extra cost. You must register well in advance via our website www.npv.nl. Commercially, we are a public auction that offers the opportunity to bid online. The auctioneer is not responsible for damage as a result of failed online bids, complaints on this are not possible.
4. The highest bidder is the buyer; if there is any doubt between two or more bidders, the sale will or will not be put on the table again in the opinion of the auctioneer. We do not do after sales.
5. The auctioneer has the right to combine or split lots, to deviate from the order of the auction numbers and not to put up for auction material whose sale has been announced. The auctioneer is not liable for erroneous descriptions in the auction catalogue, towards the consigner or the buyer. Not even for wrong statements to either of them.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to withhold allocation to undesirable persons or to refuse them access to the sales room.
7. The right of ownership of the purchased item transfers to the buyer upon payment, the risk with the surcharge.
8. All lots are sold as they were put up for auction. The authenticity and quality (except for items that are in collections, remnants, booklets, boxes, etc.) are guaranteed. In the unlikely event that an item, whose authenticity is guaranteed, is not found to be genuine by a generally recognized expert, the entire lot will be taken back for the full purchase price up to 14 days after the auction has ended. The quality of the stamps is described to the best of our knowledge. Any complaints about this will be reported to us within 14 days after the auction has ended and can only be processed if the lots are described as unc, MNH, beautiful ex. and the like and contain no more than 5 items. This advertising period can be extended if more time is needed for inspection, the auctioneer must be informed of this within 14 days after the auction. In all advertisements, the items must be returned in the same condition in which they were sold.
9. When in the catalogue it is stated: “mostly” this means the majority of the catalogue value. The photo is decisive for colour, perforation, centering and the like and advertisements in this regard will not be accepted.
10. If the buyer remains in default, the auctioneer is entitled, and the buyer obliged, to pay an interest of 1.0% per commenced month, possibly increased by the costs incurred by the auctioneer. The auctioneer may also re-sale the purchased goods at the expense and expense of the purchaser, subject to interest and the usual sales commission, in its next auction, in the same manner and under the same conditions as stated above, without it being necessary for the negligent purchaser to order or other similar deed, so that he is in default by the mere expiry of the specified period, while all rights of the buyer after he is in default with payment are nullified and the new auction can take place without that it is necessary to claim any dissolution in rights. The costs, damages and interest incurred by such new sale must be reimbursed by the defaulting buyer within eight days of the cost, damage and interest being stated, while the benefit of larger proceeds will be enjoyed by the auction house.
11. Everyone is considered to have bought for himself. The buyer will therefore never be able to rely on a principal.
12. Disputes between the auctioneer and the buyer will in the first instance be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam, on the understanding that the auctioneer has the right, on its part, to sue the buyer before the court that is competent for the buyer's domicile.
13. Anyone who views a collection is expected to return a viewed stamp to the place where it belongs and with the image side first. Persons who replace seals incorrectly or vice versa will be held accountable for this.
Privacy and cookie statement
De Nederlandsche Postzegel- en Muntenveiling Auction respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible.
For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission.
De Nederlandsche Postzegel- en Muntenveiling Auction will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
02-04 novembre 2023
De Nederlandsche Postzegel- en Muntenveiling Auction
Utilizziamo i cookie per offrirle la migliore esperienza di navigazione sul nostro sito Internet. Oltre ai cookie necessari, può decidere liberamente quali categorie di cookie accettare. Le ricordiamo che in base alle impostazioni che sceglie, alcune funzioni del sito Internet potrebbero non essere più disponibili. Per maggiori informazioni consulti la nostra Condizioni sulla Privacy.