H.D. Rauch - Austrophil
Tel.: +43 1 533 33 12
Fax: +43 1 535 61 71
Willkommen bei H.D. Rauch – Austrophil, im Herzen der Weltstadt Wien. Wir sind ein alteingesessenes Auktionshaus für Briefmarken und Münzen mit dynamischem, zuverlässigen Team, sehr guter persönlicher Kundenbetreuung und bestem internationalen Ruf.
2 x jährlich eine Briefmarkensaalauktion - Marken: Österreich, Europa und weltweit. Fachliteratur
Auktionshaus H.D. Rauch
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAMP AUCTION
- The auction is conducted on behalf and for the account of the appropriate proprietors of the goods and is subject to the Austrian law for Trade and Commerce. Payment of the hammered price has to be made in cash in Euro or any other foreign currency at the daily bank rate. The submission of an offer on the floor, in writing or on the phone implies the expressed acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions of Auction.
- The minimum increase rates are: up to € 60,-: € 2,-, up to € 120,-: € 5,-, up to € 220,-: € 10,-, up to 600,-: € 20,-, up to € 1.200,-: € 50,-, up to € 3.000,-: € 100,-; up to € 6.000,- : € 200,--; up to € 12.000,--: € 500,--; up to € 30.000,-: € 1.000,-, up to € 60.000,-: € 2.000,-, up to € 150.000,-: € 5.000,-, € 150.000,- and up: € 10.000,-.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to combine, to separate or withdraw lots.
- An item will be knocked down after the highest bid has been called three times. The award shall be a binding commitment and liability on the part of the bidder to take acceptance and delivery of the items so awarded. In the event of any dispute with regard to the award the lot will be put up again for bidding.
- In addition to the Hammer Price, the buyer in the Common Market (EEC) must pay 22 % of the Hammer Price (the buyer’s premium incl. VAT); Dealers with a European VAT number and clients abroad the buyer’s premium is only 18 %.
- The auctioned goods remain the sole and exclusive property of the vendor until full payment of any and all dues and claims in connection with the auction. The purchasers present at the auction acquire items strictly on the basis of „as is where is“ and „as inspected“.
- Unless mutually agreed otherwise, payment of the auction bill from purchasers present at the auction is due immediately. From purchasers who have submitted a bid in writing, payment is due within 20 days after receipt of the goods. Defaulted payments shall bear an interest charge of 1 % a month. All costs arising in the process of collecting the debt has to be paid by the client.
- Shipment – usually by registered mail or letter of value - of the goods shall be for the sole cost and risk of the purchaser or recipient. The minimum costs for shipment and insurance in Austria are € 7,-, EU-coutries € 10,- and foreign countries € 15,-. Clients from abroad will have to observe all applicable laws and regulations in respect of foreign exchange, custom duties and taxation of their country. Insurance regulations require that losses or damage in shipment be reported to us immediately.
- The specifications and descriptions in the catalogue have been prepared diligently and in good faith. The authenticity of the stamps and letters is warranted. In case of certificated stamps, the purchaser shall accept as binding the certificates and certification marks referred to in the lot descriptions, in particular also in regard to the authenticity and the quality of the lots; the purchaser shall likewise accept the integrity of the certificates in regard to their contents. Any other liability on the part of the auctioneer is excluded. In the event of a complaint concerning authenticity of non-certificated stamps the proof of any forgery must be furnished by means of a certificate from a competent expert. The costs of re-certificating shall be borne by the vendor, if the complaint is justified. In the case of unjustified complaints, the costs of re-certificating shall be borne by the purchaser. Complaints or objections, if justified, will only be considered if made and received by the auctioneer within 8 days after the auction or after receipt of the lots, respectively. The auctioneer declines all responsibility in case of collections, accumulations and grouped lots. Lots that are subject of a complaint must be returned in the original condition in which they were supplied.
- Any and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Vienna, except for those to recover payment for lots sold hereunder which may be pursued wherever the buyers may be found. Only the German text has legal force.