Raritan Stamps, Inc. - The One Man Collection of Russian Area Non-Postal Stamps
|Anfangszeit||Los von||Los bis|
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All bids are per lot as printed in the Catalogue. The right is reserved to withdraw any lot prior to sale.
- Lots will be sold at the highest bid at one advance over the second highest bid. In case of tie bids the bid received earlier wins.An absentee bid takes priority of the same bid received during the Live Auction.
- The terms of sale are strictly cash on delivery to the highest bidder unless special arrangements have been made prior to sale.
- All offered lots are offered subject to a reserve price. The right is reserved not to honor any bids at our discretion.
- Price in the right column presents the Current Bid for each offered lot. Bids less than Current Bids are not acceptable whatsoever.
- All bids are confidential and are not open for the third parties. However, we provide Current Bids constantly; they can be found on our website.
- No bids are accepted from persons less than 18 years of age.
- Successful bidders are expected to make payment in full before the lots are mailed, unless they are known to us or supply acceptable references. If the lots are mailed in advance the payment is expected to be made within 5 business days of receipt.
- If the payment for the lots won at the auction is not made within 30 days from the Auction date a 2% per month late payment charge will be added to an invoice.
- All lots remain the property of Raritan Stamps, Inc. until paid in full.
- Postage and private insurance charged extra to the purchase price (minimum $4.50). Handling charge is $1.50 per each mailing. The NJ Sales Tax of 7% will be collected when applicable. Foreign customers pay minimum $23 for insurance, postage and registration.
- Any lot, description of which is incorrect may be returned within 14 days of receipt, intact for a full refund. The following lots cannot be returned under any circumstances: collections or collective lots, lots described to have faults because of any defects. No illustrated lot may be returned because of margins, centering and other faults shown on the illustrations or in internet catalogue. Customers having examined the lots prior to sale may not return them for any reason whatsoever.
- All lots are sold as genuine. The organizers of the auction are responsible for the authenticity of all single lots sold at the auction for a period of 1 year. During this period should any lot be proven otherwise by written opinion of any competent, responsible authority, a full refund will be made on lots returned. This guarantee excludes collections, collective lots containing more than ten stamps, which are not described individually, and accumulations. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the buyer for expertise fees and costs unless the opinion states the item is not genuine, in which case we will pay the actual costs.
- Lots may be sent for inspection to prospective buyers upon written application. They must be returned within 24 hours of receipt by Express Mail and adequately insured. The applicant takes all the responsibility for the lots while they are in his possession until they are received by us and agrees to pay all the expenses linked with postage and insurance. No lots can be mailed within 10 days before the Auction. Photocopies and computer scans are available at 50c per page.
- Buyer's premium of 15% will be added to the lots' selling prices and become a part of a total price of the purchase.
- Agents are responsible for all purchases on behalf of their clients unless other arrangements are made prior to the sale.
- The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing Conditions of Sale.