Terms of Sale
- All start prices in this catalogue are in US $ and are the minimum acceptable.
- All lots are sold to the highest bidder at a single advance over the second highest bid. This auction is a MAIL SALE with bids to be received in writing or by Fax. Telephone bids will be accepted, but must be confirmed by Fax or Cable immediately after being placed. "BUY" bids are accepted on the condition that the Auctioneer's discretion is absolute. "BEST" bids are considered up to 3 times the start price.
- A commission of 19% and a handling fee of $ 2. - per lot, as well as postage, insurance and bank fees (for all checks from abroad) will be added to the purchase price. Lots will be sent by registered air mail except for bulk or heavy lots which will be sent by sea mail. Payments for these mailed by sea is to be sent upon receipt of invoice. Buyers of such lots cannot delay payment pending their arrival.
- Local buyers are requested to collect the material at the place and time designated by the Auctioneer and Bill will be paid in cash upon delivery. Local buyers will pay in local currency, at the representative rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Foreign buyers will pay in US $ (DM & SFR also accepted), as per bill rendered, unless other arrangements were made prior to shipment. Payment should be made within 7 days as of receipt of invoice. The Auctioneer may request payment prior to shipment if credit has not been established or buyer is a first-time client. Checks should be made out to : T-A Stamps (Y. Tsachor) Ltd. and mailed to P.O.Box 16218, Tel Aviv, ISRAEL.
- Buyers, and sellers will pay the applicable Value Added Tax. Purchases mailed as exports to clients residing abroad are exempt.
- Interest and collection costs will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Each lot is sold as genuine, unless otherwise described. Incorrectly described lots may be returned by REGISTERED AIR-MAIL within 5 days of receipt, providing they are intact and in the same condition as sold. Collections, lots containing 5 or more stamps, lots with described faults, are not returnable. Photographed lots are not returnable because of margin, perforations, cancellations, centering or appearance. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to prove that a lot is not genuine or wrongly described.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any bid and to group adjacent lots.
- All matters arising on account of this Sale shall be decided under the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction of Tel Aviv Courts is agreed upon.
Die "Internationale Vereinigung Philatelistischer Experten (AIEP)" ist ein gemeinnütziger Verein mit Sitz in Merano-Meran, Italien und besteht seti dem 10. Oktober 1954.
Die AIEP ist eine Vereinigung von Experten der Philatelie, die unter persönlicher Verantwortung fachliche Meinungen und Kommentare verfassen, sowie Zertifikate und Garantien ausstellen. Der Verein übernimmt keine Verantwortung für das Handeln seiner Mitglieder. Die AIEP ist von weiteren nationalen und internationalen Vereinen und Organisationen unabhängig und stützt sich auf die Zusammenarbeit mit internationalien Instanzen der Philatelie.
Zuschlag (ohne Gewähr)
Ende der Gebotsabgabe:
Donnerstag 15.11.2018, 14:00 CET
Aktuelle Uhrzeit (MET): 15.12.2018 - 04:07