P.O. Box 90-1826
Jdeidet El Maten, Beirut
Telefax 00961 1 901830
Wir akzeptieren folgende Zahlungsmöglichkeiten
P.O. Box 90-1826
Jdeidet El Maten, Beirut
telefax 00961 1 901830 ×
Cedarstamps Auction House
1. Participation in the public auction sale implies acceptance of the general conditions and obligations and rights deriving there from.
2. The sale is done on behalf of third parties. The € (Euro) currency used. Cedarstamps don’t accept bids less than the starting price.
3. The lots are described with maximum care. The photo¬graphs are an integral part of the description.
4. AlI lots offered in the catalogue can be viewed on the days scheduled for the auction and also beforehand, at our offices, upon appointment. It a assumed that the auction participants, both those who act in their own name and as representatives, have previously seen the Iots en which they plan to bid. Auction participants are liable for any damage they cause to the lots during viewing of thereof. Cedarstamps® reserves the right to request personal identification and bank references from the auction participants, as well as the right to prohibit entrance to the auction room and/or viewing of the Iots by undesired participants.
5. Increases bids:
6. The lot is awarded to the buyer that made the highest bid. In the case of equal, written bids, the bid received first takes precedence. The sale price is increased by a commission of 17,5% of the sale price.
7. Cedarstamps® declines all liability and accepts no complaints in the event of negligence, error, or fault in the execution of written bids. Cedarstamps® also declines all liability towards those who participate in the auction by telephone for any errors that might occur before or during the connection itself.
8. Cedarstamps® reserves the right to withdraw, divide, or group the lots proposed in this sale or refuse to award them, at its own free discretion.
9. After the award all risks of the purchased lots are transferred to the buyer. Nevertheless, the Iots will be delivered or sent to the buyer only upon full payment of the sale price, which must be executed by the buyer within 30 (thirty) days after the sale itself. Upon receipt of payment, and upon request by the buyer, Cedarstamps® will send the relative lots by mail; in this case, all expenses for transmission of the awarded material will be borne by the buyer.
10. The lots acquired upon this sale and not sent by mail must be picked up within 30 (thirty) days after the sale at the risk and expense of the buyer. Deposit of the lots at Cedarstamps® for more than 30 (thirty) days shall be paid for by the buyer. In no event can Cedarstamps® be held liable for losses or damage resulting from award of the lot and pick-up by the buyer.
11. If the lots not withdrawn or paid within 30 (thirty) days after the sale, Cedarstamps® reserves the following right or legal actions, at its own discretion:
12. Cedarstamps® shall levy a penalty in the amount of 5% of the sale price if the total payment is not made within 30 (thirty) days after the sale as envisaged at point -8. Cedarstamps® reserves the right to take action as envisaged at point-11.
13. In regard to the photographed lots, no complaints will be accepted for defects involving the margins, perforation, centering, or cancellation, and in general the state of preservation of the stamps or material in question. No complaints for lots with symbol Ø will be accepted.
14. Cedarstamps® reserves the right to accept or refuse requests for extension, which shall not be accepted for lots accompanied by a photographic expertise. In any case, the request for extension does not modify the terms of payment envisaged at point -9.
15. Any complaints over the authenticity or preservation of the sold stamps or philatelic material must be made within thirty days after receipt of the lot. lf the buyer picks up the merchandise, the complaint must be filed before the merchandise is picked up. Complaints filed after this deadline will not be accepted for any reason whatsoever.
16. If the authenticity of a lot is doubted, the buyer may produce an appraisal certificate drafted by an expert justifying the compliant within and no more than 30 days after the purchase date. This right is excluded if the lot is already accompanied by an appraisal. In this case, the appraisal is binding on the buyer. If a buyer files a complaint accompanied by an appraiser’s report, Cedarstamps® reserves the right to request one or more appraisal in order to verify the grounds of the complaint. if the complaint is valid, Cedarstamps® will take back the lot and be liable only far claims equal to return of the sale price. No other claim may be made against Cedarstamps®. If the complaint is invalid, the buyer shall pay for all the appraiser expenses.
17. The sale, as well as all legal relationship that derive there from, are subject to Lebanese Republic law. If disputes or legal actions arise over the sale and/or legal relationship deriving there from, they shall be remitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Beirut. Cedarstamps® reserves the right to take action against the debtor at his domicile. In this case, Lebanese Republic law is still applicable.
18. Accepted payment methods. • Cash payments with no extra fees. • Paypal payments with 5% to be added on the total sum of the invoice. • Bank Transfer from Europe to our European account no extra fees. • Bank Transfer from outside Europe to our European account, add 10 Euro for. amount less than 6000 Euro, unless 20 Euro. • Bank Transfer to our Lebanese account, add 10 Euro for amount less than 6000 Euro, unless 20 Euro. • Western Union payments with no extra fees.