Stampedia 4. Auktion
Auktionstermin: 7. Januar 2018
Stampedia 4. Auktion
|Los von||Los bis||Anfangszeit JST|
Conditions and terms of sale
- In room, starting price of each lots are defined as second mail bid price plus one more step of the bidding chart. In case of equal mail bids, this price becomes the starting price.
- The highest bidder shall prevail. In case of equal mail bids, the earlier arrived will be considered as succesful.
- In case of equal mail bid and in room bid, mail bidder shall prevail.
- Bids should be received until the indicated deadline.
- A 20% buyer's commission will be added to the hammer price for each lot. All prices expressed in the catalogue and all bids are in Yen, unless otherwise is stated.
- Payment must be made in full just after the end of the sale in the room, or within 10 days after receipt of our invoice. Interest shall be payable by the purchaser on any overdue account. The Auctioneer has a discretion to waive payment of the interest.
- Wire transferring fee should be paid by each buyer.
- Shipping cost should be paid by each buyer and we will send the lots by post at your expense and risk, unless the purchaser has given other instructions.
- If there is a difference between text and photo of the lot, text prevails.
- All descriptions are reliable and accurate and the lots are sold as genuine and authentic, unless the contrary is indicated. The purchaser may reject the lot and return it within 7 days (post office date stamp) after the end of the auction, if he proves it is not genuine or incorrectly described. The lots must be returned intact and as originally despatched. Lots which have been examined by the buyers before the auction cannot be returned. Also, lots purchased in the room cannot be returned after leaving the place. Buyers have no right to reject mixed lots, collections containing undescribed items, or described as having defects. Any illustration is part of the description and items cannot be returned for defects visible in it. When the value of a lot lies in the cancellation and not in the stamp, any defects of the latter shall not be a reason for rejecting the lot.
- We do not take responsibility for non-acceptance of mail bids or postal mail bids. We also do not take responsibility of the wrong description of catalogue number or classification if text and photo give you more details.
- No lots are allowed to be returned in any reason, after 24 days pass the auction day.
- Any buyer could be excluded if he is not a person of good faith, according to the Auctioneer's opinion.
- The auctioneer has all the right to handle the auction and no objection against his/her decision shall be accepted.