14th. Thomas Juranek Auction
14. Auktion am Samstag, 17. September 2011
Beginn 12:30 Uhr Los Nr. 1 – Nr.1670
Pause nach Bedarf,
frühestens ab Los Nr. 526
1010 Wien, Michaelerplatz 2
Besichtigung der Auktionslose in unseren
A-1190 Wien, Sieveringer Str. 9 Top 9
6. Sept. - 16. Sept. 2011
Di. und Do. von 13:00 bis 18:00 Uhr
Fr. 10:30 bis 13:00 Uhr
(an Werktagen) oder nach Terminvereinbarung
Einzellose können auch während der Auktion ab 10:30 Uhr
1) The auction will be conducted in Euro. Please be aware that in accordance to the EU - guidelines, in case of cash payment over 15.000,- Euros, personal identity has to be proven by identification card.
2) The minimum bid increase shall be as follows:
up to € 100,- ................................... € 5,-
up to € 200,- ................................... € 10,-
up to € 400,- ................................... € 20,-
up to € 1000,- .................................. € 50,-
over € 1000,- .................................. € 100,-
and so on.
Biddings not corresponding to these rates of increase will be brought to a round figure. Orders, such as „by all means, at the best possible bid, at any rate“, will be carried out up to the tenfold bid price.
3) We reserve the right to withdraw, regroup or put together certain lots.
4) The lots to be auctioned are described with greatest care. With regard to photographed stamps and covers the illustration is important concerning the margin, postmarks, perforation, centring etc. and thus represents an integral part of description. We guarantee the authenticity of all stamps sold at our auction. Collections and large items cannot be subject to any claims. Any complaints concerning quality have to be made within 8 days after receipt of the lots. The time - limit for making a complaint is considered as exceeded if the lots in question have not been taken over within the period prescribed. In case of any complaint the buyer must prove that the description in the catalogue is wrong. All other claims - being purely arbitrary - will not be recognised. Justified complaints will be accepted but the lots in question must be unchanged and in their original condition of take - over. Examination cost for lots purchases are to be paid by the buyer.
5) The lots will be knocked down to the highest bidder, which is one rate of increase over the second - highest bid. In case of two or more identical bids the first one received shall have priority. In addition to the knock - down sum a commission of 24% will be charged. Lots marked with „D“ (for difference taxation) immediately preceding the lot number are consignments from private persons. The fee for each lot amounts to € 3,00.
6) With the knock - down a contract of purchase is reached between the seller and the buyer by which the bidder is obliged to purchase. The lots are sold in the condition in which they are at the moment of the knock - down. The ownership of the goods bought at the auction is transferred to the buyer after full payment of the total purchasing price only, the risk, however, already with the knock - down.
7) The bidder is obliged to collect the lots purchased within 14 days and pay in cash or keep to a term of payment of 10 days after the information of a purchase done by him. The purchased lots will not be handed over to bidders unknown to us until they have paid the full auction invoice. If payment is overdue, the buyer will be charged 1 % interest for delay per month.
8) Stable value clause: The outstanding amount of debits (plus additional charges) shall be subject to a stable value clause. The consumer price index 2005, monthly announced by the Statistik Austria and/or the index officially stepping on its place, shall be the basis for calculation. The reference value for adjustments shall be the index number of the month before the knocking down. base of the recalculation of the amount of debits as well as the base of the calculation of the new range. Every rate of change is rounded to one decimal place.
9) The lots purchased are dispatched by mail in a privately insured registered letter at the expense of the buyer. The postage rate for letters to foreign countries amounts to at least € 8,-.
10) Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for both parties is Vienna, we reserve the right, however, to sue a defaulter at his place of residence.
11) We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card) and Pay Pal. For payments with Credit cards and PayPal we will add an additional 4,8% surcharge to the invoice total.
12) The total amount resulting from surcharges and any other additional expenses (commission, lot fees, shipping charges, bank fees) are subject to differential taxation according to §24 of German tax law (UStG 1994).
13) By making any bids the terms of auction are fully accepted.
Thomas Juranek ×
Information for Online Disputes"Online Dispute Resolution" (ODR platform by EU regulation)
Link to EU online dispute resolution (splatform)
Information according to Paragraph. 14 of EU Regulation no. 524/2013 (ODR Regulation)
Information for online dispute resolution: The European Commission presents from 15.02.2016 an Internet platform for online dispute settlement (so-called "ODR platform") as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online contracts on goods or services used.
The EU Commission OS platform can be accessed at the link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We can be reached via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Date: September 17, 2011