Auction Date: March 20, 2011
Phone (+30) 210 3305086
Mobile (+30) 6944 545312 FAX (+30) 210 3305088
Postal address: P.O. Box 3138, GR-102 10 ATHENS
68-70th collectio Auction
PUBLIC AUCTION 68-70 (3000 philatelic lots)
Collectio Auction Room: 1st floor, Koletti 5, Exarhia, Athens
VIEWING OF LOTS
✆ 210 3305086, 6944 545312 Koletti 5, Exarchia Athens, 1st floor
Wednesday 16-03-2011 - 09.00-14.00, 16.00-19.00
Friday 18-03-2011 - 09.00-17.00, 19.00-21.00
Saturday 19-03-2011, 09.00-12.30
Sunday 20-03-2011, 10.00-14.00
Viewing is not possible during the auction
Entry in our auction automatically means acceptance of the following Terms of Sale
Descriptions and Classification
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot, to group two or more lots, or to divide any lot. ―All lots are sold as genuine, except when noted as forgeries. A certificate (from us or other known experts) can be issued; Cost: minimum € 50.-, or 5% for items estimated for > €1.000.-. Prices, Steps and Commission
The prices of the items are in € (Εuro).
- The prices stated for each lot are the starting prices. As a rule, counter-offers are not accepted.
- Lots are sold to the highest bidder, on steps of ~10%. If only one bidder is interested in one lot, this is to be sold at the starting price.
- A total charge of 20% (premium of 16.26% plus 23% VAT) is to be added to the hammer price. In any way, the minimum commission for each buyer is € 5.- for total purchases.
- The total charge for all unsold lots (after the auction) is 25% (premium of 20.32% plus 23% VAT).
- Photocopies are available on request at 50 cents per A4 B&W page, or € 3.- in colour photocopy per lot, plus postage.
- Fax copies are available on request at € 5.- per page.
Photos by e-mail
- Photos [JPEG or PDF format] of the lots can be sent on request at € 1.50- per scanning
- For our buyers convenience the payment can be made in €, or in one of the following currencies: US$, GB£, CHF (according to the exchange rate on the day following the auction rounded off to the nearest zero).
Invoices must be paid within 15 days from their receipt. Not fully paid purchases are charged with 2% per month for keeping and handling.
- The lots are sent upon receipt of your payment, by registered mail (minimum charge € 5.-).
- Buyers desiring to receive purchases in an insured letter must state this in the bid form
- The auctioneer is no longer responsible for items after they have been posted or sent through a courier of the buyer's preference.
Every participant in the auction receives a realized-prices list. Lists to non-participants are available on request against 5 International Reply Coupons.
Returned lots are accepted within three days from their receipt, only if they are incorrectly described or not in the condition stated.
- Sup superb
- VF very fine
- F fine
- G good CONDITION
B bad condition