Nutzungsvertrag und Teilnahmebedingungen für das Portal PhilaSearch.com
Das Portal www.philasearch.com bietet Nutzern die Möglichkeit, über das Medium Internet bei Vertragspartnern von PhilaSearch Gebote für Auktionen abzugeben oder Waren zu Festpreisen zu erwerben. Sofern Sie an dieser Möglichkeit Interesse haben, müssen Sie sich vorher bei PhilaSearch als Nutzer registrieren. Die Registrierung erfolgt unter Zugrundelegung der folgenden Teilnahmebedingungen, die Sie über den Link AGBs jederzeit einsehen können.
Indem Sie in der Anmeldung das entsprechende Feld anklicken, akzeptieren Sie die nachfolgenden Bedingungen und schließen mit der Philasearch.com GmbH, Lindenweg 1, 63877 Sailauf (Geschäftsführer Franz Fedra, Wolfram Eisert, Walter Christ, eingetragen in das Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Aschaffenburg, HRB: 7960 einen Vertrag über die Nutzung der Philasearch.com-Website.
Sie können Ihre Vertragserklärung innerhalb von 14 Tagen ohne Angabe von Gründen in Textform (z.B. Brief, Fax, E-Mail) widerrufen. Die Frist beginnt nach Erhalt dieser Belehrung in Textform, jedoch nicht vor Vertragsschluss und auch nicht vor Erfüllung unserer Informationspflichten gemäß Artikel 246 § 2 in Verbindung mit § 1 Abs. 1 und 2 EGBGB sowie unserer Pflichten gemäß § 312e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in Verbindung mit Artikel 246 § 3 EGBGB. Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist genügt die rechtzeitige Absendung des Widerrufs. Der Widerruf ist zu richten an: PhilaSearch.com GmbH, Lindenweg 1, 63877 Sailauf oder an die nachfolgende E-Mail-Adresse email@example.com.
Your right of revocation will expire prematurely if the contract is completely fulfilled by both parties, upon your express request, before you have exercised your right of revocation.
You may terminate the user contract at any time by written notice to the above address. Any complaints should be directed to the above address as well.
Terms and Conditions of Use
I. Use of the platform
1. PhilaSearch enables registered internet users (‘User(s)’) to place bids in auctions of PhilaSearch partners, be it prior to or during a pending auction, or bids for purchasing a fixed price item, via the internet. PhilaSearch only acts as a platform for these purposes, not as a representative of User. It is expressly agreed that, in the event of a successful bid, a contract is entered into only between User and the PhilaSearch partner at the respective PhilaSearch partner’s terms and conditions. The partner’s terms and conditions are displayed on the screen immediately prior to the placing of a bid and must be specifically accepted by User.
2. Registered PhilaSearch Users can use the PhilaSearch website only within the limits of the current state of the art. Technical disruptions in the power supply or transmission network, hardware or software failure, capacity shortage, safety or service related interruptions may impair availability. PhilaSearch offers no guarantee for the timely receipt of a bid by the auctioneer.
3. The use of the PhilaSearch services by registered Users is free of charge.
II.Registration, personal details
1. To register with the portal, User has to complete a form. The data requested in the form shall be provided completely and truthfully by User, comprising first name and surname, the current address and telephone number, the date of birth, a valid email address and, where applicable, the firm name. User shall notify PhilaSearch without delay of any changes in the required data as may occur after the registration.
2. User shall truthfully provide the data required for the registration. PhilaSearch reserves the right to deactivate Users whose data are incomplete or obviously incorrect, or Users who have obtained a registration by technically bypassing the registration form.
3. PhilaSearchPhilaSearch will transfer the personal data stated on the registration form to the relevant partner hosting the auction or offering the fixed price item for which User has placed a bid. The PhilaSearch partner has the right to object to the registration of a User by notice to PhilaSearch without stating any reason. If any such notice of objection has been given PhilaSearch will delete the registration and inform the User using the email address indicated on the registration.
4. User’s consent to the aforementioned or any other use of User’s personal data will be obtained separately, where required. A registration without the required consent is incomplete and will be rejected.
5. The registration will be confirmed by PhilaSearch.
III. Warranty, liability
1. Since no contract concerning the sold items becomes effective between PhilaSearch and User upon the placing of bids in auctions or for purchasing fixed price items from PhilaSearch partners, PhilaSearch expressly points out in this context that PhilaSearch issues no warranty and accepts no liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided in connection with the items offered by the PhilaSearch partner.
2. PhilaSearch accepts unlimited liability for damage caused by intent or gross negligence. For any breach by ordinary negligence of an obligation whose breach puts the achievement of the contractual purpose at risk or whose fulfillment is essential to the due and proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfillment User could reasonably rely upon (‘essential obligation’), the liability shall be limited to foreseeable damage characteristic for the contract; any compensation of indirect losses, especially lost profits, shall be excluded in such cases. This limitation shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. PhilaSearch accepts no liability for a breach by ordinary negligence of accessory duties that are not essential obligations. PhilaSearch accepts liability for events of initial impossibility only if PhilaSearch was aware, or ought to have been aware but for gross negligence, of the circumstances barring performance, provided this does not concern an essential obligation. This shall not entail a reversal of the burden of proof to User’s disadvantage. Any exclusion or limitation of the liability of PhilaSearch applies also to the personal liability of the employees, staff, representatives and vicarious agents of PhilaSearch.
IV. Governing law, severability
1. These General Terms and Conditions including the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the substantive laws of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention, provided User is a business. If User is a consumer, these General Terms and Conditions including the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of Germany except where opposed by mandatory legal provisions, especially consumer protection laws.
2. If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof. Any invalid provision shall be deemed replaced by a legally valid provision which accomplishes, as closely as possible, the economic purpose and intent of the invalid provision.