WALTER FUERST PHILATELY
CH 3280 MURTEN
Tel +41 (0)26 670 3993
Fax + 41 (0)26 670 3992
We are an independent family business, ideally located in the bilingual Murten in Canton Fribourg. There is always a worthwhile bid with us thanks to our very competitive rates. We only charge 17% commission on the hammer price as well as possible delivery charges. There are no other charges or value added tax added.
You have the following convenient payment options:
We are pleased to welcome you.
1. The auction is voluntary and public.
2. Every lot is being sold for third persons. The surcharge includes mandatory VAT.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to exclude individuals from participating in the auction in every way as well as to remove, divide, merge or in case of misunderstandings recall lots.
4. Starting prices are understood as minimum prices in CHF (Swiss Franks).
5. A surcharge of 15% and shipping fees will be charged on the hammer price. For credit card payments an additional fee of 2% of the total amount (including hammer price, surcharges and shipping fees) will be charged.
6. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder. In the interest of the buyer written bids will be applied in single steps. Should two written bids name the same price the lot will be sold to the first bidder (date of postmark, fax records or e-mail applies).
7. If a lot is won purchase is mandatory. The lots will remain property of WALTER FUERST PHILATELY until the full amount has been paid.
8. Objections must be raised no later than 10 days after handover or shipping. Whenever lots need to be re-examined the buyer will bear the full expense and is still obliged to pay promptly and without delay.
9. Lots cannot be rejected if
- certificates, reports etc are included,
- the auction catalog states faults (hinge, damaged rubber, fractures, dents, etc) or such faults are visible on the lot image (margin, perforation, postmark faults etc),
- the lot has been subject to change,
- the lot consists of three or more stamps.
10. Certificate remarks applied by official Swiss or foreign union examiners are not deemed alterations.
11. If claims are made regarding counterfeits or repairs the bidder is obliged to show proof to such accusations by providing an official report by an authorized examiner within 6 months after the auction.
12. Bids can be made in written form, by fax or e-mail (email@example.com). Registered customers may also call to register their bids with us.