VF Auktionen GmbH
Tel.: +43 (0)1 405 1457
Fax: +43 (0)1 4051457-14
The Viennafil team is made up from 3 professional philatelists: Kurt Cologna, Michael Stauder and Uwe Steier. Mr Steier was working for a well know Austrian auction house for over 10 years and is also certifier for Austria 1850-1937. Mr Cologna and Mr Stauder are managing directors of the well know stamp company Monster from Bolzano.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The auction will be conducted in order and account of the consignor.
2. Participation means acceptance in full of the Terms of Auction, considered as known of VF Auktionen GmbH by the Purchaser.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right of combine, to separate or withdraw lots.
4. The lots are described with greatest care and to the best of the Auctioneer’s knowledge. The catalogue illustration prevails as regards the margin, centering, separation and postmark of the stamps. We guarantee the authenticity of all single lots sold at our auction. Claims concerning quality and authenticity of single lots must be made immediately by the Buyer being personally present. In the case of written bids for single lots, claims must be made in writing within eight days after receipt of the goods.
The time-limit for making a complaint is considered as exceeded if the lots in question have not been taken over within the period prescribed. In case of any complaint the buyer must prove that the description in the catalogue is wrong. In the case of collections or collective lots containing two or more stamps which are not described individually, no claims will be accepted regarding quality and authenticity. Complaints must also be refused if the stamps are not returned in the original condition, or if they have been altered afterwards by the Buyer, except in the case of marks made by a recognised expert who is responsible for his errors. In case of certificated stamps, the purchaser shall accept as binding the certificates referred to in the lot description, in particular also the certificates in regard to the authenticity, the quality of lots and the integrity of the certificates in regard to their contents. Any other liability on the part of the auctioneer is excluded. In the event of a complaint concerning authenticity of non-certificated stamps the proof of any forgery must be furnished by means of a certificate from a competent e
Nachnahme, VISA-Card, Euro-Schecks, US-$ Schecks, Überweisung
In our February auction approximately 2300 lots will be sold with the following focus:
- Old Italy with Lombardy-Venetia,
- Austria 1850-1900
- Old Italian States including many rarities,
- Italian Occupation II Worldwar,
- Austria 1850-1950,
- Austrian Levante,
- Liechtenstein and Switzerland,
- British Commonwealth.