332nd Schwanke Auction
Auction Date: September 2-3, 2011
Kleine Reichenstraße 1
Tel.: 040 / 33 71 57
Fax: 040 / 33 13 30
332nd Schwanke Auction
September 2-3, 2011 ×
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PUBLIC SALE
2. All lots are knocked down to the highest bidder after three calls. The auctioneer reserves the right to regroup or split lots or withdraw any lot or lots from the sale. The bidding increments are
up to 50,- € 2,- €
from 50,- €
up to 100,- €: 5,- €
from 100,- € up to 500,- €: 10,- €
from 500,- € up to 1.000,- €: 20,- €
from 1.000,- € up to 1.500,- €: 50,- €
from 1.500,- € up to 10.000,- €: 100,- €
above 10.000,-: € 500,- €
Postal bids must comply with these bids. Otherwise the regulation of bidding is at the auctioneers discretion.
3. A Buyer`s premium of 20% will be added to the hammer price of each lot. All purchasers (Germany and European Union) must pay the German VAT on the auctioneers commission and enventual expenses.
4. Bidders are liable for payment. Until paid in full, all lots remain the property of the vendor. Auction agents acting on behalf of third parties shall be personally liable for payment. The auctioneer reserves the right to exclude certain persons from the auction.
5. If the purchase price has not been paid within the time limit, nor lots taken up within fourteen days from the date of sale they may be resold and any loss arising from such sale will be charged to the defaulter. Any account more than thirty days in arrears is subject to a late payment of 1% per month as long as the account remains in arrears.
6. Any lot, the description of which is incorrect, is returnerable, but only within 8 days of receipt. All disputed lots must be returned intact as received. The following lots may not be returned for any reason whatsoever: Lots containing ten or more stamps; lots from buyers who have had the opportunity to examine them before the sale; lots described as having defects or faults may not be returned of any faults. No illustrated lots may be returned because of centering, margins or other factors shown in the illustrations.
7. All lots are sold as genuine, but should any lot be proved otherwise by written opinion of any competent authority acceptable to us, immediate refund of the full purchase price will be made, provided that such claim is made in writing within 25 days from the date of the sale.
8. In case of any disputes whatsoever the courts of the city of Hamburg shall be the only place for all parties.
9. The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing conditions of sale.
10. This extract of our „Versteigerungsbedingungen“ is provided just for information. In any case the German version
has to be acccepted as authoritative.
AUKTIONSHAUS FÜR INTERNATIONALE PHILATELIE
Schwanke GmbH, Kleine Reichenstraße 1, 20457 Hamburg
( 33 71 57, Fax +49 (0) 40 - 33 13 30
+49 (0) 40 -
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Joachim Schwanke
Handelsreg.: HRB 79925, Amtsgericht Hamburg
Ust-Idnr.: DE 214723745×
Information for Online Disputes"Online Dispute Resolution" (ODR platform by EU regulation)
Link to EU online dispute resolution (splatform)
Information according to Paragraph. 14 of EU Regulation no. 524/2013 (ODR Regulation)
Information for online dispute resolution: The European Commission presents from 15.02.2016 an Internet platform for online dispute settlement (so-called "ODR platform") as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online contracts on goods or services used.
The EU Commission OS platform can be accessed at the link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We can be reached via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No results were found matching the search criteria! ×
Current time: Saturday 07th 2016 May 2016 - 02:29h MET (S)