Bid "Live" from your PC at home!
You can actively participate in the Sale, place bids and insure you do not miss any bargains. Our virtual auctioneer acts like a real one, and bidding can be made in real time on the final day of the auction. Many images of the lots and collections have been made to give you a visual impression of the material.
Live Auctions can also be real Auctions where you can take part "Live" over the Internet.
In order to participate in the sale, you will need a stable internet connection. We recommend a transfer rate of at least 2 MBit. DSL/Broadband lines are recommended. Please use a current web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
ATTENTION!!! The simulator does not record any bids - you can try out everything!
For some auctions you will need a special registration to participate. Registration needs to be completed at least 24 hours before the auction starts.
To not miss bidding on a lot if you will be unavailable at the time of the Live Auction, you can "put your name down" on a lot. This will tell the Auctioneer that there is an internet bid. The Virtual Auctioneer will then .act as your agent. during the live auction. This can be done easily with a click of a button when reviewing the auction lots. In this way, you will also receive a list of all lots you are interested in bidding on, or watching. This can be very helpful when following the auction live.
We suggest that you review the auction lots as soon as possible, make notes for bid day, or "put your name down" on lots that are of interest. We hope to see you on the virtual auction floor.
Just a few hints for a successful participation in our auctions:
- Take yourself time to go through the auction and select the most interesting items for your collection.
- Write down the lot numbers of the items, you like to bid on during the Live-Auction.
- You can also enter your bid in advance, like in a normal online auction and if you will be outbid during the Live auction, you still can react in the virtual auction room.
- If you have any questions, please contact the auctioneer in advance
- Be on your computer in time. You can enter the virtual auction room around 10 minutes before the auction starts.
- During the Live auction, don't wait too long with your bids. If your internet connection is too slow, they may not arrive in time.
Enjoy bidding in our Live Auctions. Good Luck!