1. The auction sale takes place publicly and with the exception of our own lots we act as an agent and for third-party account. Participation is voluntary.
2. The highest bid wins the lot. The auctioneer reserves the right the decline the bid, to withdraw, regroup or break down lots. In the case of equally high bids the first bidder wins the lot. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw the won bid and offer the lot again, if a valid bid has been overlooked or other doubts exist about the winning bid. The auctioneer acts under reservation of the permission of the consignor.
3. The minimum increase of the bids are:
up to 100,- EUR = 5,-EUR , from 100,- EUR to 500,- EUR = 10,- EUR , from 500,- EUR to 1.000,- EUR
= 20,- EUR, from 1.000,- EUR to 2.000,- EUR = 50,- EUR, from 2.000,- EUR to 5.000,- EUR = 100,- EUR, from
5.000,- EUR to 10.000,- EUR = 200,- EUR, over 10.000,- EUR = 500,- EUR
4. We charge a 18% purchaser's commission on the final bid. 7% VAT on the goods and 19% VAT will be added only to the buyer's commission and additional costs. VAT does not apply to shipments outside of the EU and to dealers with a valid VAT identification number within the EU (Germany excepted).
5. Written orders are always executed carefully and in your interest but without limit or warranty.
6. By winning a bid you are obligated to accept the goods. Bidders that are present in the auction room are obligated to settle their bill right away. In the case of written and online bids payment is due upon reception of the invoice. If the payment is not effected to the auctioneer or the obligatory acceptance of the goods is denied, the buyer forfeits his rights to the goods and the lot can be sold freehand without any further notice or auctioned again at the buyer's costs.
7. Philagenta GmbH reserves the right to extend or shorten the bidding durations for each lot.
8. The lot descriptions are made with the utmost care and in all conscience, but they do not constitute warranted characteristics. Complaints concerning open faults have to arrive at Philagenta within 10 days after delivery of the goods. Complaints of any kind concerning collections, collection lots or other lots of that nature, especially about quality and/or quantity are excluded. Complaints for lots with further smaller faults, that were already described as faulty cannot be accepted. Faults that result of depictions/scans (cut, perforation, cancels, centering etc.) cannot be the subject of a complaint. Every complaint is excluded if the lot or stamps have been tampered with. Considered tampering in particular is the removal of hinges, hinge or paper remnants, watering, treating with chemicals and application of marks of any kind. If the complaint is justified the buyer is entitled to a refund. Other claims are excluded.
9. Shipping and handling is charged at net cost. The goods are ensured up to the winning bid. If the buyer is a business, the risk transfers to the buyer at the moment to goods are handed off to the post office or another delivery service in mailable condition.
10. When bidding for III. Reich lots that bear NS emblems and NS symbols, the bidder commits himself to do this with the intent to buy these goods solely for historic and/or scientific collecting purposes and in no way use them in a propagandistic fashion in terms of § 86 StGB.
11. Place of jurisdiction is Munich. German law applies. This text is a translation. Only the German original is legally binding. Philagenta GmbH, GEO Franz Fedra,Camerloherstr. 90, 80689 Munich, Tax No. 143/170/70226 Finanzamt Munich. Ust ID DE 812550531
Accepted payment methods:
We are accepting the following payment methods without additional charge: Credit cards (VISA/MC), direct bank transfer to our German bank account in Euros. Credit Card fees will be accounted with 3%. Other payment methods like paypal and payment in other currencies is possible, but an additional charge might occur.