Filatelia Llach, S.L.
08029 Barcelona (Espana)
Tel. 34 93 410 50 00 Fax 34 93 419 47 28
Oldest spanish stamp shop since 1915.
Filatelia Llach, S.L.SALE CONDITIONS:
- The starting price is the lowest price at which a lot may be adjudicated.
- Orders can be sent by post, however, it is also possible to place an order by telephone, fax or E-mail followed by your letter of confirmation.
- The total adjudication price will include % extra in concept of accessory expenses, plus shipping and/or insurance. The delivery of the articles adjudicated will be invoiced generically, whatsoever the circumstances or place of residence of the purchaser, INCLUDING VAT in compliance with the Specifi c Regime for used goods, works of art, antiques and collector’s items.
- Payment for mail bidders is due upon receipt of invoice. If payment has not been received within 30 days after the Auction. FILATELIA LLACH, S.L. reserves the right to cancel the sale and dispose of the lots elsewhere and/or take legal proceedings in order to collect the amount due and demages and loses incurred. A change of 1% plus expenses will be charged each month on overdue payments. The buyer in default shall have no right to claim in any circumstances.
- Each lot is sold as a genuine and in conformity with the catalogue description. Any complaint must be made within fi fteen days from the day of sale. If the buyer wants submit the lot for expertisation all costs of such expertisation shall be paid by him.
- If there are two bids of the same amount, the fi rst one received will be accepted. If only one bid is received for one lot, the price will be starting bid. If the two highest bids for the same lot are, for exemple, EUROS 3.000 for a lot with a starting price of 1.000 EUROS and the highest bid below yours is 1.500 EUROS the lot will be adjudicated to you at 1.600 EUROS.
- Bids must be made in EUROS. Any bid in other currency will be changed in EUROS. Payments have to be made in EUROS. The amount of the payments in other currency, will be subject to the daily Bank exchange rate.
- Catalogues: Spain and Colonies: Edifi l. Other countries: Yvert et Tellier, Scott and Michel.
- New Customers, not previously known to us, should furnish bank or trade references if they wish to receive any lots that have been adjudicated to them, prior to paying for them. Otherwise they must pay for the lots before they can be sent on to therm.
- Any bid witch does not coincide with the establised bidding steps, will automatically be reduced to the nearest lower step.
- Ownership of adjudicated lots will not revert to the buyer until he has made full payment for same.
- FILATELIA LLACH, S. L. reserves the right to group together two or more lots in this Auction and to withraw a lot or lots from this Auction at its discretion.
- The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding. In the event of any dispute, his decision is final.
|From 1 to 100 EUROS||5 EUROS|
|from 101 to 200 EUROS||10 EUROS|
|from 201 to 500 EUROS||15 EUROS|
|from 501 to 1.000 EUROS||30 EUROS|
|from 1.001 to 2.000 EUROS||50 EUROS|
|from 2.001 to 5.000 EUROS||100 EUROS|
|from 5.001 to 10.000 EUROS||200 EUROS|
|from 10.001 to 20.000 EUROS||300 EUROS|
SPAIN classic and modern, Spanish Area, German and area with rare items. British Colonies, RUSSIA with a nice collection from classic to ...
SPAIN classic and modern, with nice 6 Cuartos 1851 Collection. Civil War, with important Republican collection of Political Labels. ...
SPAIN classic and modern, with errors; Civil war
with an attractive Blue Division soldier archive
(Spanish soldiers that help ...
Welcome to our 96th sale. This sale offers classic and important sets of most countries, including Spain and Spanish area, with ...
Wellcome to our sale 94. This sale offers classic and important sets of most countries, including Spain and Spanish Area, Germany Booklets, ...
Wellcome to our sale 93. This sale offers classic and important sets of most countries, including Spain and Spanish Area, Air Mails, ...